Tessier’s Inc. is committed to providing exceptional service for all your heating, ventilation and air conditioning needs. Since 1919, we have been leading the way in technology and innovation while maintaining a steadfast level of professional workmanship. We commit daily to our Mission Statement: Building Partners, One Relationship at a Time.
The “Tessier’s Difference” builds from the skills, dedication and loyalty of our personnel. We believe in constructing a solid foundation and identifying problems and conflicts in the field before they become a reality. Our employees, safety policies and integrity in business form the groundwork that Tessier’s builds upon.
- Exceed customer expectations by providing them with first class customer service
- Commitment to Safety — Target Zero: striving towards a work environment with zero accidents
- Continue to expand our sustainable building resources
- Conduct our business with ethics, honesty, and respect
- Remain a leader in the industry by investing in our people and technology
- 1919: Tessier Sheet Metal Works, Inc. opened its doors as a roofing contractor.
- After WWII, Tessier Sheet Metal Works, Inc. shifts its focus from roofing to HVAC.
- 1968: Tessier Sheet Metal Works, Inc. expands to the Sioux Falls market.
- 1978: Tessier Sheet Metal Works, Inc. opens in Rapid City, SD.
- 1983: Tessier Sheet Metal Works, Inc. becomes Tessier’s Inc.
- 1988: Tessier’s Inc. expands into Minnesota by opening a branch in Rochester.
- 2001: Tessier’s Inc. buys out G&S Sheet Metal in Omaha, NE.
- 2007: Tessier’s Inc. is purchased by APi Group, Inc.
For more information on Tessier’s Inc., contact us today.